Daily Milk Frother Cleaner
If you're worried about proper sanitation of your milk lines and automatic milk frothers, worry no more. Cafetto has designed a Daily Milk Frother Cleaner and has had it lab-tested against E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus bacteria. It is formulated to remove milk residues from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines.
How to Use
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the blue cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the blue cap and pour from reservoir
- Add 50ml of MFC Blue to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the blue cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
- Run the entire solution through frother.
- Repeat the above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.