The Monte Carlo is a culmination of over 60 years of research and design. Created to meet the needs of baristas and roasters worldwide, the Conti Monte Carlo combines good looks, endless power, and extreme precision.
Conceived for the most discerning, Barista, Roaster or any serious operator, the Monte Carlo has a harmonious combination of style, practicality, precision build quality and advanced technology to ensure it is a future proof consideration for any outlet.
- Configuration. Available in 2 and 3 Group, Tall Cup (140mm/5.50in)
Multi-Boiler - Triple Heat Zone System
Each coffee boiler and coffee group, are accurately temperature controlled by their own PID system and supplied with preheated water from our unique heat exchange system, the Monte Carlo ensures perfect precision for your coffee every time. Each group acts independently, thus allowing the user to offer perfect brew temperatures for coffees of different origin or roast profile, with these settings accessed quickly and easily via the intuitive touchpad menus.
- Cool touch steam wands – Enable the barista to work more safely by eliminating steam burns, whilst also ensuring the best possible hygiene levels thanks to the non-stick low temperature surface.
- Conti Excellium non stick coated portafilters – This non-stick treatment helps prevent build of coffee oils which can taint espresso flavour.
- Multi-Level User Interface – With an independent group interface and full diagnostic touchscreen, the Monte Carlo can be finely tuned to suit any environment. Simply decide your settings, then lockdown the touchscreen to avoid any accidental changes.
- Barista Comforts – From barista lights, retractable cup stands and auto clean modes, through to the separate ECO modes for each coffee group, the Monte Carlo has been designed with feedback from baristas around the globe.
- Precision – Competition standard Shower Plates and Baskets – Machined and packaged exclusively for Conti by IMS, these components have exacting build criteria to ensure an even extraction. The exacting hole diameter and polished inner surface perforations, help avoid any obstruction during the brewing process, meaning a more consistent homogenous shot every time.
|Height (mm / in)||554 / 21.8
|Weight (mm / in)||896 / 35.3
|Depth (mm / in)
||612 / 24.1|
|Weight (kg / lbs)||86 / 189.6
|Steam Boiler Size (Litres)||10
|Coffee Boiler Size (Litres)||0.9 x 2|
|Group Element (W)||100|
|Steam Boiler Element (W)||4200
|Coffee Boilet Element (W)||1000|
|Total Power (W)||1900-6700*
|Voltage (V /Amps / Ph)||230 / 30 / 1|
*Your monthly payment amount, the interest you will pay, and the loan terms available depend on your personal credit profile. Conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by Affirm.
*Payment plans offered by Affirm Canada Holdings Ltd. ("Affirm"). Two2Brew has no influence on whether you are offered and/or approved for a payment plan with Affirm. If you have an issue with your purchase, please contact Two2Brew or review our customer Terms of Service.