What is Affirm?
Affirm (formerly known as PayBright) is one of Canada’s leading installment payment platform, providing shoppers with buy now, pay later solutions at their favourite retailers, both in-store and online.
By selecting Affirm as a payment method at check-out, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately, while spreading their payments over time.
Why use Affirm?
Prequalify before you buy
Get your Affirm spending limit while you’re still shopping.
Quick and convenient checkout
Place your order quickly and easily by choosing Affirm as your payment method at
checkout. Enter a few details to get an instant decision and complete your purchase.
Affirm will automatically debit/charge monthly payments using your preferred payment
method. Available payment methods may vary depending on the payment plan selected.
How do I use Affirm?
Select Affirm at checkout
Shop at your favourite stores that offer Affirm and select us as your payment option at checkout.
Get set up
Use your mobile phone number to set up your Affirm plan within 60 seconds.
Enjoy your purchase!
Confirm your payment plan and then you’re done! Enjoy your purchase today and break up the cost.
Affirm (formerly known as PayBright) is one of Canada’s leading installment payment providers. When you use Affirm to pay at Two2Brew’s checkout, you can split your purchase into easy, automatic monthly payments. To use Affirm as your preferred payment choice at checkout:
1. Add items to your shopping cart as usual, and select Affirm as your payment method at checkout for orders between $300 and $15,000 (including taxes and shipping).
2. Get set up: Use your mobile phone number and email to set up your Affirm plan within 60 seconds. Subject to credit approval.
3. Confirm your payment plan with Affirm. Two2Brew will process and ship your order as usual.
4. Make monthly payments to Affirm while you enjoy your purchase.
Yes. You’ll need:
● To be the legal age of majority in the province or territory in which you reside
● To be a resident of Canada
● A Canadian bank account or Visa/Mastercard debit card (Your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo). Available payment methods may vary depending on the payment plan selected.
● An SMS-capable Canadian phone number and an email address
● To meet the minimum cart size required to use Affirm as a payment option at checkout
Affirm payment plans are available for orders from $300 to $15,000.
1. If your basket is eligible for monthly payments with Affirm, the option will be presented at checkout.
2. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent a one-time SMS password to confirm your identity.
3. You’ll then enter a few details for an instant decision.
4. If you’re approved, you will have the option to set up your repayment method with Affirm and accept the terms of your payment plan.
Unfortunately, Affirm is not able to provide payment plans to every applicant. This could be due to the information on your credit file, or because Affirm was not able to verify your identity or your payment method.
Affirm currently accepts pre-authorized debits from your Canadian bank account or a debit card. Available payment methods may vary depending on the payment plan selected. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
To view your account information and track upcoming payments, please login to the Affirm Customer Portal using the phone number you used to sign up with. Having trouble? Please get in touch with the Affirm team.
Please reach out to the Affirm team and they will be happy to look into the options available. You can contact them using this contact form.
Affirm does not charge any late or NSF fees. For more information on fees, please see this FAQ article on the Affirm help site.
Purchases made using Affirm are subject to Two2Brew’s standard return policy. Any returns will be processed by Two2Brew, and your Affirm balance will be reduced, cancelled, or refunded accordingly. If the Two2Brew has provided a refund to you via a gift card, you must still continue repaying your installment plan in full. For information on returns, review Two2Brew’s return policy here.
For further information, please refer to the Affirm help center or get in touch here.
*Your monthly payment amount, the interest you will pay, and the loan terms available depend on your personal credit profile. Conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by Affirm.
*Payment plans offered by Affirm Canada Holdings Ltd. ("Affirm"). Two2Brew has no influence on whether you are offered and/or approved for a payment plan with Affirm. If you have an issue with your purchase, please contact Two2Brew or review our customer Terms of Service.