The STEEL range goes one step further and transcends the Home use. It is a semi-professional coffee machine for home, offices, and even the Hospitality channel.
DUO – a group for coffee and a group for steam.
It was designed by the Ascaso Factory engineering team in its UNO and DUO versions and it is offered in a robust industrial bodywork that meets the requirements of the expert user. It is manufactured with the highest quality materials (aluminum, stainless steel, brass), and a minimum use of plastic. The standard version is equipped with a Ø 58mm filter holder and electronic temperature control.
The PID version provides a completely professional performance: externally adjustable OPV and an external PID display for temperature setting, adjustable pre-infusion, stand-by option and much more. A professional machine at Home!
Features and Functionality
- Manufactured in stainless steel for maximum sturdiness. The range is completed with 1, 2 or 3 groups. A wide range of possibilities that make this a truly professional machine in a domestic environment
- The mobile filter holder model (ground coffee/versatile) includes a Tam-tamper: Professional aluminium coffee tamper (57 mm) designed by Marc Aranyó
Special cappuccino steam wand: Stainless steel. Multidirectional to 360º. The wand is cold to the touch, reducing the risk of contact burns. Milk build-up is reduced to a minimum, making for easy cleaning
Powerful steam/hot water: The new aluminium + stainless steel group guarantees continuous, unlimited steam. The life of the piece is now much longer thanks to the fact that lime scale does not build up on the stainless steel circuit
2-litre water reservoir: Can be removed for easy maintenance, cleaning and visual access, allowing the user to quickly check the amount of water in the chamber. The reservoir can be filled with the coffee machine in operation. BPA – free
- Cup warmer: Emulating professional coffee bar machines, the upper part features a surface that keeps cups warm, ensuring that coffee remains at its optimum temperature.
- Stainless steel tray: Beauty and simplicity. A geometrical design that recalls the classic lines of bygone espresso machines. Easy to clean, with an extractable tray containing coffee spill
- Metal switches: The high quality of the machine makes it a pleasure to use. Emphasizes the industrial look.
- Lighting for work area
- Note: comes with a 20 amp plug to comply with Canadian Standards
New software: Instant, constant and powerful steam
1. More steam power is gained by increasing the working surface of the steam circuit.
2. Extra steam pressure can be generated just by delaying the opening of the tap after activating the system.
3. Our new software algorithm has increased the power of steam in 25%!!
Steam Independent From the Boiler
Improves energy consumption. Reduced from 35% to 70%, according to EN60661 test.
Avoid heating element failures. Ascaso also offers a 5-year warranty on the steam unit that includes it.
Vacuum valves, safety valves and immersion probes are also eliminated.
Waiting time for activation 2 minutes. Our steam unit is ready within 2 minutes after switching on. Once switched on, steam generation is instantaneous. A boiler takes between 15 and 25 minutes from start-up.
Instantaneous regeneration time. Constant steam. A boiler takes several minutes to recover if it has previously made steam, proportionally to its use. With our system the waiting time is zero. Throughout the process it does not lose steam, it is constant for 3 minutes (maximum established for system safety) and then recovers instantly.
- Clean water in every steam service (no water constantly overheated).
Steam Control with PID
The electromechanical pressure switch is eliminated. Common in the industry, but not very precise and with mechanical failures.
Selection of the temperature of the coffee group by means of the display. From 110ºC to 165ºC
Upgraded to a steam knob in place of the switch.
You don't have to wait a second to get steam. Simply activating the steam function allows us to open or close the tap to get steam instantly.
More professional approach to steam generation operation.
|Steel DUO PID|
|Dimensions (mm)||270 x 360 x 315|
|Weight (kg)||15 (34lbs)|
|Plug||NEMA 5-20p (20 amp)|
|Water Capacity (L)||2|
|Independent coffee/steam group||Yes|
|Inox. 360º. Heat resistant ø10mm|
|Filterholder||Stainless Steel ø58mm|
|Pump Pressure (atm)||Regulable by OPV
|Coffee Thermostat||Regulable by PID
|Steam Thermostat||Regulable by PID|
|Active Cup Warmer||Yes|
|OPV Pressure Control||Yes|
|Group Thermal Cover||Yes|
*Your monthly payment amount, the interest you will pay, and the loan terms available depend on your personal credit profile. Conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by Affirm.
*Payment plans offered by Affirm Canada Holdings Ltd. ("Affirm"). Two2Brew has no influence on whether you are offered and/or approved for a payment plan with Affirm. If you have an issue with your purchase, please contact Two2Brew or review our customer Terms of Service.