The most emblematic coffee machine in our range for home.
Without touching a line of its daring retro aesthetic silhouette and its would of colours, Dream has upgraded its technology to get the perfect cup at home. A machine built with the highest quality materials (Aluminium, stainless steel, and brass), and a minimum use of plastic.
A Dream Machine!
Features and Functionality
- The Dream coffee machines is manufactured in aluminium. After preliminary polishing, the machine is treated with a high-quality varnish (the same coating as used in Formula 1 and on boats), with a range of 8 colours.
- The Dream model includes a Tam-tamper, a professional aluminium coffee tamper (58mm) designed by Marc Aranyó
- Handmade polished aluminium. Any irregularities on the polished surface are the result of this laborious hand-crafted process that makes each piece unique.
- Special cappuccino steam wand, Stainless steel. Multidirectional to 360º. The wand is cold to the touch, reducing the risk of contact burns.
- The new aluminium and stainless steel groups guarantees continuous, powerful steam / hot water.
- visual access to the 1.3L water reservoir that can be easily removed for easy maintenance
- Emulating professional coffee bar machines, the upper part features a surface that keeps cups warm, ensuring that coffee remains at its optimum temperature.
- The high quality of metal switches makes it a pleasure to use, and emphasizes the retro look.
|245 x 345 x 280
|Water Capacity (L)
|Water Level Window
|Stainless Steel Steam Wand
|360º Heat Resistant
|Stainless Steel ø58mm
|Pump Pressure (atm)
|Regulated by OPV
|Adjusted by PID
|Adjusted by PID
|Active Cup Warmer
|Water Tank Light
*Payment options through Affirm Canada Holdings Ltd. (“Affirm”). Your rate will be 0–31.99% APR (where available and subject to provincial regulatory limitations). APR offered is based on creditworthiness and subject to an eligibility check. Not all customers will be eligible for 0% APR. Payment options depend on your purchase amount, may vary by merchant, and may not be available in all provinces/territories. Actual payment option terms will be shown at checkout. A down payment (or a payment due today) may be required. Affirm accepts debit cards and PAD as forms of repayment on payment options. Select payment options may be eligible for repayment in the form of credit cards. Please review the terms and conditions of your credit card when using it as a form of repayment. Sample payment options may be: a $800 purchase could be split into 12 monthly payments of $72.21 at 15% APR, or 4 interest-free payments of $200 every 2 weeks. For more information, please see https://www.affirm.com/en-ca/how-it-works.