The Ascaso Barista T is a state-of-the art, multi-group commercial espresso machine. It is suited for medium to high volume environments and is capable of performing even under the pressures of commercial environments.
Ascaso developed the Technology T engineering to offer great thermal stability with a high level of energy efficiency (low energy consumption), and clean and fresh water in each cup of coffee. Fitted with a stainless steel E-61 one-boiler technology and a thermosyphon circulation system, the Barista T espresso machine requires less power to maintain thermal stability, which results in a savings between 30% to 40% of energy usage compared to similar machines with traditional copper boilers.
Designed for technicians by technicians, the design of this commercial espresso machine allows it to be quickly and easily dismantled so that even its innermost workings can be properly looked after.
- Multi-group technology (on/off by group) with professional thermodynamic groups
- Independent, extremely sturdy steam boiler
- Independent and regulable electronic temperature control for each group
- External PID control ( 0.1ºC) for each group and steam boiler
- External timer and digital display for each group
- Thermal lagging on steam boiler and groups
- Thermal stability (+/- 0.5ºC)
- Dynamic preheating for each head group
- Average energy savings of 50% compared with a traditional espresso machine and 25% compared with other multi-boiler machines
- High performance volumetric pump
- Available in 2 and 3 groups
- Customization available
*Your monthly payment amount, the interest you will pay, and the loan terms available depend on your personal credit profile. Conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by Affirm.
*Payment plans offered by Affirm Canada Holdings Ltd. ("Affirm"). Two2Brew has no influence on whether you are offered and/or approved for a payment plan with Affirm. If you have an issue with your purchase, please contact Two2Brew or review our customer Terms of Service.