The most emblematic coffee machine in our range for home.
Without touching a line of its daring retro aesthetic silhouette and its would of colours, Dream has upgraded its technology to get the perfect cup at home. A machine built with the highest quality materials (Aluminium, stainless steel, and brass), and a minimum use of plastic.
A Dream Machine!
Features and Functionality
- The Dream coffee machines is manufactured in aluminium. After preliminary polishing, the machine is treated with a high-quality varnish (the same coating as used in Formula 1 and on boats), with a range of 8 colours.
- The Dream model includes a Tam-tamper, a professional aluminium coffee tamper (57mm) designed by Marc Aranyó
- Handmade polished aluminium. Any irregularities on the polished surface are the result of this laborious hand-crafted process that makes each piece unique.
- Special cappuccino steam wand, allows the user to make creamy cappuccinos and lattes with an ease that seems like magic.
- The new aluminium and stainless steel groups guarantees continuous, powerful steam / hot water.
- visual access to the 1.3L water reservoir that can be easily removed for easy maintenance
- The high quality of metal switches makes it a pleasure to use, and emphasizes the retro look.
|Dimensions (mm)||245 x 345 x 280|
|Weight (kg)||10.8 (24lbs)|
|Water Capacity (L)||1.3|
|Water Level Window||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Steam Wand||
ø6mm. Easy Foam.
|Filter Holder||Brass ø57mm|
|Pump Pressure (atm)||20|
|Thermostat Coffee||100 ºC|
|Thermostat Steam||165ºC + Safety Thermostat|
*Your monthly payment amount, the interest you will pay, and the loan terms available depend on your personal credit profile. Conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by Affirm.
*Payment plans offered by Affirm Canada Holdings Ltd. ("Affirm"). Two2Brew has no influence on whether you are offered and/or approved for a payment plan with Affirm. If you have an issue with your purchase, please contact Two2Brew or review our customer Terms of Service.