When espresso starts to taste a bit different, the first place for the barista to look is in the cleanliness of the machine. A dirty group head can compromise the quality of an otherwise great shot of coffee. Cafetto Espresso Clean can handle the clean-up without tainting the coffee's rich taste.
- A soluble and free-rinsing formulation that removes coffee oils, grounds and stains.
- Non-corrosive does not damage the espresso machine.
- Improves flavour and aroma of espresso.
- Leaves no trace of odour.
- A measuring scoop is included in the jars for accurate dosing.
- NSF tested and certified to protocol 152, ensuring its safety and effectiveness.
How to Use
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, replacing it with the "blind" filter
- For daily cleaning, pour 1 level scoop of Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle. Then insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
- Start the cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve the cleaner completely. Stop the cycle, allowing the machine to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times, running for 10 seconds and stopping for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under a stream of water from the delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert the handle with the blind filter to begin to rinse process. Start and stop cycle 10 times, running for 5 seconds and stopping for 2 seconds. Remove the blind filter and insert a regular brewing filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso shot to re-season the machine.
For daily cleaning of filters and group handles
Soak group handles and filters in 17.6oz / 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
*Payment options through Affirm Canada Holdings Ltd. (“Affirm”). Your rate will be 0–31.99% APR (where available and subject to provincial regulatory limitations). APR offered is based on creditworthiness and subject to an eligibility check. Not all customers will be eligible for 0% APR. Payment options depend on your purchase amount, may vary by merchant, and may not be available in all provinces/territories. Actual payment option terms will be shown at checkout. A down payment (or a payment due today) may be required. Affirm accepts debit cards and PAD as forms of repayment on payment options. Select payment options may be eligible for repayment in the form of credit cards. Please review the terms and conditions of your credit card when using it as a form of repayment. Sample payment options may be: a $800 purchase could be split into 12 monthly payments of $72.21 at 15% APR, or 4 interest-free payments of $200 every 2 weeks. For more information, please see https://www.affirm.com/en-ca/how-it-works.