The Cafetto MFC® Green is an organic liquid cleaner designed to remove milk residues from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines.
Cafetto's Independent laboratory testing confirms Cafetto MFC Green kills E-Coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used in accordance with instructions
How to Use
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the green cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until the reservoir measures 50ml, remove the green cap and pour from the reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Green to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the green cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
- Run the entire solution through frother.
- Repeat the above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
*Your monthly payment amount, the interest you will pay, and the loan terms available depend on your personal credit profile. Conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by Affirm.
*Payment plans offered by Affirm Canada Holdings Ltd. ("Affirm"). Two2Brew has no influence on whether you are offered and/or approved for a payment plan with Affirm. If you have an issue with your purchase, please contact Two2Brew or review our customer Terms of Service.