The Cafetto MFC® Green is an organic liquid cleaner designed to remove milk residues from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines.
Cafetto's Independent laboratory testing confirms Cafetto MFC Green kills E-Coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used in accordance with instructions
How to Use
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the green cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until the reservoir measures 50ml, remove the green cap and pour from the reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Green to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the green cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
- Run the entire solution through frother.
- Repeat the above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
*Payment options through Affirm Canada Holdings Ltd. (“Affirm”). Your rate will be 0–31.99% APR (where available and subject to provincial regulatory limitations). APR offered is based on creditworthiness and subject to an eligibility check. Not all customers will be eligible for 0% APR. Payment options depend on your purchase amount, may vary by merchant, and may not be available in all provinces/territories. Actual payment option terms will be shown at checkout. A down payment (or a payment due today) may be required. Affirm accepts debit cards and PAD as forms of repayment on payment options. Select payment options may be eligible for repayment in the form of credit cards. Please review the terms and conditions of your credit card when using it as a form of repayment. Sample payment options may be: a $800 purchase could be split into 12 monthly payments of $72.21 at 15% APR, or 4 interest-free payments of $200 every 2 weeks. For more information, please see https://www.affirm.com/en-ca/how-it-works.