Built around the success and design principles of the X-ONE range, we have included several intuitive improvements which make the X-ONE TCI one of the best performing single boiler machines on the market, now with full colour coded body panels – this machine’s iconic style really sets off any coffee bar.
This machine really can handle the most demanding situation, pouring perfect espresso over and again, whilst allowing the barista to manually and intuitively adjust numerous parameters to dial in the flavour of any bean, to bring out even the most subtle tasting notes of your coffee, whatever the region or roast profile of your beans.
- Available in 2 and Tall Cup (160mm/6.30in)
Temperature Control Improvement (TCI)
The stand-out feature of the X-ONE TCI, giving full and independent temperature control of each group, allowing you to optimise the extraction of your coffee, and offer a guest espresso at a different brewing temperature, giving you total control of extraction. Our cold-water injection system allows you to maximise the efficiency of the steam boiler, increasing capacity, and providing continuous steam, whilst providing a stable temperature at the group, the steam boiler and coffee network perform with perfect synergy all day.
The X-ONE TCI achieves incredible temperature stability, using our unique ‘flow control’ system, allowing you to make small adjustments to the temperature of the coffee group, together with the PID heating control, this ensures that your espresso is extracted efficiently and consistently time and again.
Ergonomics - Design
The X-ONE TCI model features several upgrades over its X-ONE sibling. The aesthetics of the machine have been tweaked to includes additional colour coding, LED highlights and chromed accents in the side panels and steam actuators.
- Shot Timers – Measure the extraction benchmark shot after shot, ensuring performance is controlled and monitored in service.
- Auto On/Off – Programme your machine to automatically switch to Eco mode during quieter periods, overnight or even when you are closed for a day, then back on before service begins, saving staff and electricity costs and prolonging life of machine components.
- Adjustable Hot Water Temperature – Fine tune your entire drinks portfolio to use the machine water reservoir to make that perfect Long Black or Americano.
- Precision Pre-Infusion – Change coffees and doses without fear, by adjusting both, volume of pre-brew and also bloom period, better extractions are simplicity themselves.
|Height (mm / in)||554 / 21.8
|Weight (mm / in)||768 / 30.2
|Depth (mm / in)
||527 / 20.7|
|Weight (kg / lbs)||60 / 132.3
|Steam Boiler Size (Litres)||13
|Coffee Boiler Size (Litres)||n/a|
|Group Element (W)||n/a|
|Steam Boiler Element (W)||3500
|Coffee Boilet Element (W)||n/a|
|Total Power (W)||3800
|Voltage (V /Amps / Ph)||230 / 30 / 1|
*Your monthly payment amount, the interest you will pay, and the loan terms available depend on your personal credit profile. Conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by Affirm.
*Payment plans offered by Affirm Canada Holdings Ltd. ("Affirm"). Two2Brew has no influence on whether you are offered and/or approved for a payment plan with Affirm. If you have an issue with your purchase, please contact Two2Brew or review our customer Terms of Service.