Eureka Olympus 75E HS
The Eureka Olympus 75E is a powerful grinder and a true workhorse of a commercial espresso grinder, producing a 20g dose in about 3 seconds while mitigating heat to produce consistent shots all day long. Adjusting the timed doses is easy because Eureka kept their standard one- and two-cup volumetric dosing controls and stepless adjustment dial for straightforward operation for the busiest cafés and restaurants. The portaholder can be fitted to any portafilter with a small adjustment and the coffee chute can be adjusted as well to ensure the grounds flow directly into the middle of any portafilter.
Cleaning the Olympus 75E requires removing three screws without losing your grind setting! The bottom burr responds to the micrometric adjustment knob, the top burr can be removed for cleaning without affecting the grind setting – a favorite feature of the burr design
- “High Speed” grind dispersion
- Stepless micrometric regulation system
- ACE system with Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity
- Burrs: 75mm, flat hardened steel
- Dispensing system: Coloured display, dose counter, adjustable chute, spotlight on filter holder
- Motor: Direct traction, 1400 Rpm, 120V, 800W
- Bean hopper capacity: 1.6 kg / 3.50 lbs.
- Productivity (g/s): 4.5 – 5.5
- Dimensions: 25” H / 9.45” W / 10.85” D
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Recommended for espresso
- Available colour: matte black