The Rhino Coffee Gear Thermometer Calibration tool features a box end 13mm size wrench to suit the Rhino Coffee Gear Tall and Short Analogue Thermometers.
- Dimensions: 88mm (L) x 4mm (D) x 21mm (W)
- Wrench Size: 13mm
- Material: Perspex (Clear)
How to Calibrate:
- Locate the nut at the top of the thermometer stem
- Using the Calibration Tool, simply adjust the needle position so that it is showing the correct temperature
- While holding onto the dial/face, lock the spanner onto the recalibration nut at the rear of the dial
- To increase the temperature, turn the recalibration nut in a clockwise direction
- To decrease the temperature, turn the recalibration nut in a counter-clockwise direction
*Your monthly payment amount, the interest you will pay, and the loan terms available depend on your personal credit profile. Conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by Affirm.
*Payment plans offered by Affirm Canada Holdings Ltd. ("Affirm"). Two2Brew has no influence on whether you are offered and/or approved for a payment plan with Affirm. If you have an issue with your purchase, please contact Two2Brew or review our customer Terms of Service.